Terms and Conditions
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions ("terms") and are requested to read the following carefully before proceeding to use this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- Although Reliance MediaWorks or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (hereinafter Reliance MediaWorks) tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, facilities, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website/ site is correct at the time of /compilation before uploads/ inclusion on the website, it does not guarantee the same for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to use this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Reliance MediaWorks makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this website.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Reliance MediaWorks or any of its affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Reliance MediaWorks and the affiliates of Reliance MediaWorks, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use this website or the Information contained thereon, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any services, product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any intellectual property or otherwise and Reliance MediaWorks makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
This website/information is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Reliance MediaWorks, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Reliance MediaWorks will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if reliance MediaWorks has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Reliance MediaWorks Disclaimer
Reliance MediaWorks and its group companies / affiliates have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "Reliance MediaWorks ", "Group", "we" or "us" when we refer to Reliance MediaWorks or its group companies / affiliates in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Reliance MediaWorks group company / affilliate.
- Reliance MediaWorks controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- Reliance MediaWorks has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region/country may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Reliance MediaWorks does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from Reliance MediaWorks site in another region and Reliance MediaWorks may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- Information that Reliance MediaWorks publishes on the website may contain references or cross references to Reliance MediaWorks products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Reliance MediaWorks intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Reliance MediaWorks business contact, if any for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites.
- In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Reliance MediaWorks has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Reliance MediaWorks. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Reliance MediaWorks is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Reliance MediaWorks or have been licensed to Reliance MediaWorks by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Reliance MediaWorks retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Reliance MediaWorks and used under licence by Reliance MediaWorks.
- Use and display the materials only on your personal computer and only for personal use. On excessing the web site, Reliance MediaWorks grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non- transferable license only for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You shall not:
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- Link to this web site, without our express written consent.
The Reliance MediaWorks ' and all products and logos denoted with ' or 速 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Reliance MediaWorks or its affiliates. Reliance MediaWorks trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Reliance MediaWorks product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- Reliance MediaWorks does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Reliance MediaWorks becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Reliance MediaWorks will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Reliance MediaWorks deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Reliance MediaWorks will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Reliance MediaWorks will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Reliance MediaWorks and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. Reliance MediaWorks reserves the right to refuse access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Reliance MediaWorks may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
- Reliance MediaWorks may change the format and content of this web site at any time. Reliance MediaWorks may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at our corporate office. Reliance MediaWorks reserves all other rights.
Undertaking, representation and covenants of the user: When using this web site, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this web site, including without limitation by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this web site;
- Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this web site, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this web site or on any material downloaded from the web site;
- Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
- Post or transmit to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or other similar material;
- Use the web site to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the web site or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the web site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the web site without Reliance MediaWorks's prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web site or the Materials provided on this web site; or
- Violate any law, regulation or contract.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Reliance MediaWorks , its group companies, its Affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
- Your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned above; and/or
- Your activities in connection with this web site.
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Reliance MediaWorks's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.